Wednesday, November 30, 2011

4 months old

My baby was 4 months old yesterday, time to have another....well, not quite yet! She had her 4 month check up and she's growing along nicely except for her head. The doctor asked if big heads were in the family. I guess she does have Greg's big head, ha! She has a birthmark on her head that we have to watch, it'll get bigger but as long as it's not in the way, it'll go away by itself by 9-12 months. At 4 months she's really smiling a lot and still loves to get her diaper changed, always moving her arms and legs. Lately she's had a couple blow-outs though! One in church; luckily she had a jumper on to cover it up! She's sitting the in bumbo good and today I took out the tray. She is starting to grab things and even grabs her pacifier sometimes and plays with it. Soon, we have to start thinking about putting her in her crib; she's still in the bassinet in our room....not looking forward to that.


Playing with her rings.


I put her on the kitchen counter while I eat lunch and make mmmm sounds and I get a big smile!

1 comment: