Thursday, December 29, 2011

5 months old

My baby is 5 months old today and she's getting so chunky. I'm starting to think she's never gonna sleep through the night; it's a little frustrating, but she's too cute to get mad about it. And the doc said about 1/2 of babies are sleeping through the night. I am getting up about 3 times, just gotta be patient and it'll come. She's my little drooler and makes bubbles all the time. When daddy comes home, she always has a big smile on her face and will just look at him. She really watches what I do, whether it's eating or brushing my teeth, she seems so interested and wants attention. I put her on the floor to play and she'll kinda squeak if I leave the room. People say she's got personality already. We tried rice cereal one night, but only added a tablespoon. We might just wait 'til 6 months, there's really no rush. I took a couple random pics of her today for 5 months.

Playing with her butterfly. I'd say this is one of her favorite toys. I actually got two of them, so now we keep one at Grandma Lindas house. And I love this hat from Bens mom.

With her baby doll she got from my Uncle Tom for Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. She's so cute!! She'll learn to sleep through the night-she just needs more time.

    ReplyDelete