Wednesday, February 29, 2012

7 months old

Another month has flew by and my baby is now 17 lbs...hard to believe she was only 5lbs a short time ago. She went to the dr. yesterday for her 2nd dose of the flu shot and to check the circumference of her head. She is now in the 92nd percentile, but nothing to be worried about. We give her rice cereal for breakfast and some baby food for dinner. Overall, I think she's a good eater; even though she'll try and eat her bib. We've tried sweet potatoes, green veggies, mac & cheese and apples. We're still working on sleeping thru the night....didn't think I'd be saying that at 7 months! She slept thru the night a couple times, just not consistent. She's such a happy baby and everyone says she's gonna be a heartbreaker. I put her in pigtails a couple times, so fun doing her hair. She sits up in highchairs at restaurants now and in the stroller, haven't tried the shopping cart yet.

Me and my baby.



Breakfast time.

No comments:

Post a Comment