Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!  I feel so bad I've been neglecting her blog...totally missed the 17 month mark.  But I suppose I don't need to give an update like that every month.  I'll just go with the flow.  The new year has been great; I passed my written board today!!  Just have the practical next week and I'll officially be an esthetician.  My new job is only a couple days a week, so I still get to spend time with Aaliyah.  I am truly thankful I was able to stay home with her...I love every minute of it.  With our next one, I may not be able to do that. 
Aaliyah's been sledding a couple times this year already and loves it!!  She gets into everything she can, had to put some more locks on the cabinets and the fridge!!  She loved opening the refrigerator and grabbing whatever she could.  She doesn't do too good with no....she'll throw a tantrum especially when it comes to food. 
Here are some pics of her playing with her new doll house from Grandma Linda.



No comments:

Post a Comment