Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Hawaii Part I

In the beginning of June, we got to spend 10 days in beautiful Hawaii!!  It was the best vacation.  Greg stood up in his friend Chai's wedding, so that was the reason we got to go.  We left Wednesday mid morning and arrived in Hawaii around 8:00 that night.  It was a long day of traveling.  Three different flights, which I think was a good thing for Aaliyah and for us to get up and stretch.  I thought she did really well on the plane.  Just one lady complained, "I know she needs to run around, but she's been kicking my seat for the past 2 hours".  I wasn't too happy about that, but everyone else around us, said she did great!  The first three nights we stayed at a hotel near the wedding festivities.  Thursday evening they had a pre-wedding get together outside.  I got my first Henna tattoo which was really cool.  Friday was the Catholic wedding ceremony and the Hindu ceremony.   Saturday they had another Hindu ceremony in the morning, then we met everyone for lunch.

It was nice there was an extra seat for this flight!  All the other flights we were full.



Mommy and Aaliyah at the beach

Chai, Dad and Aaliyah

Wedding reception

No comments:

Post a Comment