Thursday, January 30, 2014

Potty Training

Week one of potty training check.  Last week Thursday I started potty training Aaliyah....didn't think I was going to make it.  First day, 3 accidents in the morning and refused to wear panties.  But once we got through that, Aaliyah has been doing great!  Maybe only 1 accident a day besides #2 of course; that will be awhile.  She loves wearing her Dora and My little pony(horsey) panties.  We started giving her a sticker for each time she went.  This whole process is tough, can't imagine doing it for months!  She now calls her diapers, night night diapers cuz she only wears them when she goes to bed.  I do have to invest in some pull-ups though.  Because everytime we go anywhere I'm putting a diaper on here, which is probably confusing her.  Pullups will be great for going places and diapers for bedtime.  I think she's getting the hang of it; she gets excited when she goes.  And even at Grandma and Lolo's house she does great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment