Thursday, October 23, 2014

Zoo Fun

I know this is the third zoo post, but the kids just love it!  I'm really considering a zoo pass next year.  And I can't believe we got in free for the third time too!!  Thank you Fire Safety(we had a rep come to our house for a little informational meeting on fire safety).  Anyways, we went on a Thursday afternoon.  Greg had jury duty, but didn't have to go, so lucky for us, we had a family day.  We got there around 1:30.  I was surprised how early it closes; 4:30.  I had no idea and in the summer it's 5:00.  I guess we always go late morning and it's never an issue.  We had plenty of time on a gorgeous fall day;and being so close to Halloween they had some fun Halloween displays.



Love this pic; Aaliyah has the biggest smile on her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment