Saturday, September 6, 2014

First Day of School

Aaliyah had her first day of 3K last week.  I can't believe she's in school already!  I know it's only 2 mornings a week, but it's a big deal.  Once she started to cry, then I lost it.  A week before school started, Greg took her to open house where she got to meet the teacher again and see her classroom.  I kept talking about school and how fun it's going to be.  All she kept saying is mama stay at school and I had to tell her no, mama will come pick you back up.  The first day was definitely hard, but now it's easier and she finds things to play with as I leave.  The cutest thing was when I picked her up on her first day, I was a little early and got to see the kids walk from the playground back to school holding the rope!  I'm happy we enrolled Aaliyah at First Immanuel; she's going to have a great school year.





Showing me what she made at school...I think this was from the 2nd day.

Jesus loves me

No comments:

Post a Comment