Saturday, September 6, 2014

Swimming Lessons

Aaliyah took swimming lessons for the first time this summer.  We put her in a baby class, even tho she was almost 3 years old.  I didn't think she'd be okay with going in the water by herself.  This class I went in the water with her.  Towards the end of class, the teacher would just take her for 5 minutes after class with out me to get her ready for the big girl class.  She got better week after week.  There were between 3-4 kids in the class.  The first class she cried a lot but then she eventually got excited and liked wearing her goggles Grandma Linda gave her.  There's a slide they can go down after each class, but Aaliyah surprisingly was not a fan. 
Last week she had her first mini me class; I'm happy I don't have to go in the water with her anymore.  It's just her and 2 other kids.  She cried at first when Tyler took her, but quickly stopped crying and did great!  Can't wait to see her keep improving on her swimming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment